Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Loving Zikou

(A poem dedicated to my guardian angel.)

His eyes warm my heart, his hard body heats my soul, in our relationship we each have a part, eternity with him is my goal.
Zikou has fiery eyes, a body that can so easily tame mine, he ceases all my tears, ends my cries, forever with him would be just fine.
His eyes are hazel-blue, his hair caramel brown, I know our love is real, so true, with him I know I'll never be down.
If tears fall, from his eyes at all, I'll wash them away, he'll be with me, and have not a single cloudy day.
When he holds me so tight, in his arms all night, I feel like I can fly, this chance to be his, I won't let it pass me by. If for every kiss, our love would increase, with a promise to never cease, I'd say our love will never end, because first and foremost, Zikou is my friend.

No comments: