Thursday, February 26, 2009

Vampire

A stain of blood across my lips, as into your flesh my fangs repeated slips, a type of vampiric pleasure only the immortal can feel, you don't have to live forever to know that they are real.
Crossing over to immortality, leaving behind a sense of of morality, now a dark need consumes me to the core, everytime I feed, my thirst for blood grows a little more.
Darkness, and a force of strength, plus of all my talents, when I run, I get a burst of speed, I desire to create a master race, the Psychic-Vampire, an entirely new breed.
Authentically I can, fulfill the desire of any man, if I don't drain him dry, then perhaps I'll give him a more painful way to die. I don't give out mercy on those which I feed, I expose their flesh and dare them not to bleed, all of their cries, I cease to hear, and collect a portion of their fear.
To change a human into a vampire, would cause you to have consequences most dire.
The undead aer eventually drawn into their darkest hour, when they realize their teeth are not the greatest power, so they seek to find a new way to live, a sanctuary, so they can find a new way to be free.
Devoid of sunlight, and a holy rain, jumping to a great height, then causing more pain. Doomed to eternal misery, in a night that shall never end, no one to have as a mate willingly, no one to call a friend.
Fated to be alone, without a soul to share, watching your kids grieve for their own, while still alive to bury all their family, a burden even an immortal shouldn't have to bear.
Is it worth it to live forevermore, if you burn in hell for your sins, I think not, what would you be living for, just to make sure the devil wins?
You don't want to be on the losing side, so give up your fangs and surrender, so when everyone you loved and even you have died, you might repent and see all of the Lord's glorious splendor.

No comments: